- You must submit all answers in the form of a comment for the appropriate question. No other submission methods (email, etc.) will be recognized. The Gary Rule: One answer attempt per comment.
- The opportunity to answer a question ends when the next post is made. If there has been no winner for a particular question, that question and the associated prize are withdrawn.
- You may submit trivia questions to TriviaJerk.com. If your question is used on the website, contestants will have exactly one week from the time of post to determine the correct answer. If no one has answered correctly in one week's time, you win the prize for that question.
- Monetary prizes are distributed only through PayPal, no exceptions. You must have a valid PayPal account to be eligible for monetary prizes.
- TriviaJerk.com will distribute prizes as quickly as possible. Please send an email if you have questions about your prize.
- No combining promotional codes, only one code per Challenge will be valid.
The awarding of prizes is at the sole discretion of TriviaJerk.com. TriviaJerk.com is also the lone authority in determining correct answers. TriviaJerk.com reserves the right withdraw prizes at any time and for any reason, and maintains final say in any and all disputes. If you submit a trivia question to TriviaJerk.com, you are giving TriviaJerk.com permission to display that question and your user name publicly in any forum or media.
By posting a comment on this blog, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Basically, I'm the Jerk, you just play it cool.